Member Support Representative
TITLE: Membership Support Representative
REPORTABILITY: Member Advocacy Operations Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
SALARY RANGE: $21.50/hr. to $23.50/hr.
SUMMARY: The Member Support Representative serves as the initial point of contact to represent CAFB’s values, programs and mission to prospective and existing members and the public at large.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Assist prospective and existing CAFB members via the member helpline in the following areas:
- Enroll, cancel, or renew members and process payments, as necessary.
- Refer unresolved member issues to designated departments for further investigation and follow-up for complete cycle of member service.
- Keep records of member interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in membership database.
Return member inquiries via phone or email within 24-hours of receipt.
Update member database information including contacting members with outdated addresses and email addresses to ensure data integrity of member records.
Participate in monthly meetings including Nimble training, Member Benefit meetings, Grow in the Know, and County Manger meetings.
Participate and provide support for member facing events including Annual Meeting and Capitol Ag Conference.
Participate in tradeshows as needed to represent CAFB.
Input outbound call service member call contact into Nimble and push out communication to corresponding county managers.
Assist counties in pulling member reports and other information upon request.
Monitors and updates member lead lists.
Office supply inventory management for division and general administrative assistance.
Serve as backup for the Marketing & Communications Administrative Assistant.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a customer service environment; BA preferred.
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required, working proficiency in Access and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of California agriculture preferred
- Proficiency in maintaining customer or membership records within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work on multiple tasks at a time.
- Mission-driven with a passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences.
- Proactive and resourceful problem-solver taking into consideration the impact to processes, other stakeholders and the organization’s mission.
California Farm Bureau Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer