Employment verification inquires may be faxed to (916) 561-4501.
Resumes are regularly reviewed when submitted in response to posted job vacancies. For consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for noted in the subject header. Applicants who most closely meet the skills required of an open position will be contacted directly by someone from our staff.
Phone calls, in-person visits or resume status inquiries are not available due to high applicant volume.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision benefits, and employer-paid life/accidental death/long-term disability insurance, 401(k) match, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and an exercise facility.
Performs and/or coordinates vendors engaged in facilities maintenance and building security.
- Performs and, as necessary, coordinates through vendors, facilities maintenance services and repairs including plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, HVAC, security system, electrical servicing to the organization's facilities, janitorial services and grounds maintenance.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications, safety regulations and building codes and maintains records and service/repair schedules.
- Oversight of onsite building security vendor and provides backup coverage, as necessary.
- Assists with maintaining company fleet records to ensure all vehicles are maintained properly, leases are current, and all legal insurance and registrations are in place.
- Maintains, enforces and regularly trains all staff on company’s safety and emergency evacuation policy and practices.
- First point of contact for building tenants and members of River Plaza Property Association on facilities related matters.
- Arranges conference room set-up for company and outside meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience performing related duties.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel including the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets.
- Experience generating and managing building maintenance operating budget.
- Ability to travel to additional local worksite, as needed.