California Farm Bureau 2022 Annual Meeting and YF&R State Conference
Friday-Wednesday, December 2-7, 2022
YF&R State Conference: December 2-4, 2022
CAFB Annual Meeting: December 4-7, 2022
Held in beautiful Monterey at the Portola Hotel & Spa and Monterey Conference Center.
California Farm Bureau’s Young Farmers & Ranchers members will gather for their State Conference just prior to the California Farm Bureau Annual Meeting with all activities held at the same adjoining venues. Preliminary plans for the Annual Convention include:
- YF&R State Conference Programming, including Education, Awards, and Networking Opportunities
- Farm Tours Open to Attendees of Either Conference
- Annual Awards Recognition for Individual and County Excellence
- Education Workshops on Policy, Advocacy, Legal & More
- Continuing Education (CE) Sessions on Pesticide Licensing
- Inaugural California Marketplace Featuring Goods and Services for Farmers and Ranchers Alongside our Valued Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Networking with Farm Bureau Members
- FarmPAC Cornhole Tournament and Silent and Live Auctions
- FarmPAC VIP Experience
- House of Delegates Business Session
- Multi-County Reception
Sponsorship Opportunities for Every Budget!
Sponsorship Questions? Contact Brock Tessandori at (916) 561-5585 or email@example.com
New for 2022 Annual Meeting:
Introducing the California Marketplace featuring exhibit booths highlighting the bounty and artisan goods from Farm Bureau members and agricultural-related businesses during the 104th California Farm Bureau Annual Meeting!
We encourage all Farm Bureau members to reserve a booth at the December 4th event to showcase their products and services. Attendees will experience cooking demonstrations and taste, sample and purchase their way through the California Marketplace!
Why Exhibit at California Marketplace?
- Reach over 700 attendees from both the YF&R State Conference and the CFBF Annual Meeting
- Promote yourself and your business face-to-face with potential sales and lead opportunities
- Marketing opportunities through print, digital and social media
- Provides unique opportunities to increase exposure for your existing and new products and services
- Forge alliances with other ag experts and key industry stakeholders
- Prominent placement in a high trafficked conference area
Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Monterey Conference Center, California
Reserve your artisan or business booth by contacting Miranda Jachens at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-561-5594.