Farm Employers Labor Service (FELS)
Farm and ranch employers use Farm Employers Labor Service to reduce their costs and take the headaches out of complying with complicated federal and state regulations. FELS® keeps you up-to-date on farmworker health and safety requirements with The Farm Labor Manual. FELS® offers our members a $100 discount on enrollment. Ask about safety seminars, consulting services, bilingual labor relations and more. For more information call (800) 753-9073.
Farm Bureau Bank
Farm Bureau Bank provides an exciting credit card opportunity. Farm Bureau members enjoy an incredible introductory rate, earn great rewards and experience top-notch benefits with the new Farm Bureau Bank World MasterCard®.
The Farm Bureau Bank World MasterCard features a low introductory rate on balance transfers and no annual fee.
Members can start earning rewards immediately through Farm Bureau Bank's MasterCard Rewards Program, including up to 2,500 reward points for balance transfers in the first 30 days and double points on purchases for three months. Reward points can be used for free travel, merchandise, gift certificates and cash back.
Participating Farm Bureau members also receive all the benefits that MasterCard provides, including Purchase Assurance, Extended Warranties on products you purchase, MasterRental Insurance Coverage, Master RoadAssist Roadside Service, Travel Assistance Services, Concierge Services, MasterCard Global Service and 24/7 customer service and support.
Plus, it's easy to apply for the Farm Bureau Bank World MasterCard. For more information, call toll-free, (800) 492-FARM or visit www.farmbureaubank.com.
A4 Promotions & Incentives
Brand your business or showcase your Farm Bureau pride with A4 Promotions & Incentives. Members can receive up to a 20% discount on select customizable items. For more information or to order, visit www.farmbureaucompanystore.com
or call (916) 361-3682.
If you're paying more than 5.9 cents per minute for in-state calls and 4.9 cents for out-of-state calls, you're paying too much! Our members can now get these low rates 24 hours a day, seven days a week with no complicated access codes and no "calling circles."
Farm Bureau's national long distance program beats all the major carriers and still offers full features. Also available: personal 800 numbers at 5.9 cents per minute and calling cards at 8.9 cents per minute and all this for a low monthly fee of $2.00. Call our Member Help Desk toll-free (800) 698-3276 to request an application or visit www.countryconnect.us.
First Data makes payment transactions secure, fast and easy for their customers around the world every day. They offer a variety of services to Farm Bureau members including:
- The Clover Station: Clover Station is a next-generation control system that radically simplifies your business. It helps you track inventory, manage employees, gain customer insight to build stronger, lasting customer relationships, and accept payments with ease
- First Data Mobile Pay: Accept payments wherever you have wireless coverage by turning your mobile device into a point-of-sale terminal.
- Merchant Branded Gift Card Solutions: With a gift card program from First Data, you can affordably offer gift cards to your customers and drive traffic to your locations, increase sales and build brand awareness.
- SpendTrend: With a combination of reports and customized data services, SpendTrend economic analyses look at retail sales by merchant category, region and payment type.
- Money Network: The Money Network Payroll Distribution Service enables you to achieve 100% electronic pay thus reducing the costs associated with issuing paper payroll checks.
For more information about these services, call Eric Mitchell at (916) 276-4030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are your products labeled California Grown?
Farm Bureau members in California now have access to a 50 percent discount on California Grown branding and licensing for their agricultural commodities.
The purpose of the California Grown brand is to increase awareness and consumption of California agricultural products among California consumers. California Farm Bureau Federation, a California Grown member, is partnering with California Grown to further promote the brand and as a result, Farm Bureau members have access to a significant discount.
If you are interested in the program and are looking for more information about the California Grown branding, please go to the California Grown website at www.californiagrown.org or phone (916) 441-5302.